• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

DG

Deacon93

Reaction score
What is the deal with him? Why is Green not seeing the floor? He must be ready to go, his injury was over a year ago.

Waiting for Skeen to come back so they can play together.

What is the deal with him? Why is Green not seeing the floor? He must be ready to go, his injury was over a year ago.
Manning said at coaches luncheon that in his two injuries of the same type, it was 18 months before he was comfortable playing again.

He's finished rehab, but he's still got a ways to go with his conditioning to be game ready.

I really wish we would stop trashing the kid. Seems like a great kid that has worked his tail off and done everything he was asked. Just unlucky. Got to be a depressing experience with us, but he's stuck it out when most wouldn't.

He's going to walk out of here with a degree. He can hold his head high. It's not his fault that [Redacted] used his injuries as an excuse for his own failures.

Manning said at coaches luncheon that in his two injuries of the same type, it was 18 months before he was comfortable playing again.

He's finished rehab, but he's still got a ways to go with his conditioning to be game ready.

Sounds like he might actually play?

I really wish we would stop trashing the kid. Seems like a great kid that has worked his tail off and done everything he was asked. Just unlucky. Got to be a depressing experience with us, but he's stuck it out when most wouldn't.

I think he's a good kid and I want him to do well. What I hate is that he was the face of excuses for [Redacted] supporters.

Depressing for Daniel?

He is getting a free education and having his rehab from injury paid for. That isn't the worst situation to find oneself in...

Depressing for Daniel?

He is getting a free education and having his rehab from injury paid for. That isn't the worst situation to find oneself in...

Of course not, but you don't get where he got without putting a ton of blood, sweat, and tears into the game of basketball. He was a teenager with lofty, certainly unrealistic goals, and he never even really got a chance to try to realize them. I've never played college sports, but I've been around them enough to safely assume his experience has been pretty isolating. It's not like he asked to be an excuse or have excuses made for him. He kept his head down, worked his butt off, and just couldn't get off the mat. He should be proud of the degree he will earn, but don't think for a second that's completely satisfying. No one is using DG as an excuse now, so let's move on to another meme.

Who is trashing him?

He will be able to transfer somewhere else and play basketball and get graduate school paid for as well. That's pretty good as far as bad situations go.

He will be able to transfer somewhere else and play basketball and get graduate school paid for as well. That's pretty good as far as bad situations go.

I guess he can't get two medical redshirts but it seems like he's missed two full seasons d/t his injuries. Wonder if he'll apply to see if he can get a sixth year. It's been so long since I've seen him play that In warm-ups last night I didn't recognize him. Had to go to the team photo to realize who he was.

Back