• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Diamond Deacs on TV

wefinish

Reaction score
Diamond Deacs are playing at UVa on ESPNU. I didn't see this posted, but thought it might be of interest.

Sadly, I watched last night to see the feeble Deacs get swept 11-2.

We're 2-10 in the ACC over the last 4 series and apparently do not want any part of any post season play, ACC Tourney or otherwise.

To be fair 3 of those were sweeps by teams in the Top 25. 2 of those series were on the road. 1 of those was at home against FSU who is currently ranked #1.

To be fair 3 of those were sweeps by teams in the Top 25. 2 of those series were on the road. 1 of those was at home against FSU who is currently ranked #1.

We let some very winnable games vs. FSU slip through our fingers.

You would like to think we can take one of three against top teams, however.

How many times did they mention one of our coaches donating a kidney to a player? Hopefully pretty much constantly throughout the broadcast.

They made a big deal about it when Kevin Jordan was at the plate.

I agree that we should have won a couple of more games by this point, but I wanted to put our record into some context.

Back