• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Did Anonymous Block Karl Rove’s Attempt To Steal Election?

Rriiiiight. We're supposed to believe that Rove is some kind of awesome hacker or has some in his employ, while simultaneously believing that Anonymous, a leftist group that thrives in the realm of lawlessness, somehow just became bastions of freedom and democracy and exercised "oversight" over the Romney GOTV program. The same program that crashed during election day.

Rriiiiight. We're supposed to believe that Rove is some kind of awesome hacker or has some in his employ, while simultaneously believing that Anonymous, a leftist group that thrives in the realm of lawlessness, somehow just became bastions of freedom and democracy and exercised "oversight" over the Romney GOTV program. The same program that crashed during election day.

Meh to your conspiracy about this conspiracy to thwart a potential conspiracy.

Anonymous > Karl Rove. What do you even know about them?

Anonymous is just a bunch of kids who run DDoS attacks and steal PayPal passwords...I doubt they pulled anything off this big.

Anonymous is just a bunch of kids who run DDoS attacks and steal PayPal passwords...I doubt they pulled anything off this big.

+1 Add in the fact that a bunch of their big timers recently went to jail AND the fact that they decided yesterday to take on the Israeli Defense Force in a cyber war at a point in time when the IDf is in a really bad fucking mood, I think that Anonymous might have bitten off more than it could chew recently.

+1 Add in the fact that a bunch of their big timers recently went to jail AND the fact that they decided yesterday to take on the Israeli Defense Force in a cyber war at a point in time when the IDf is in a really bad fucking mood, I think that Anonymous might have bitten off more than it could chew recently.

Even the IDF "attack" was just stolen passwords. Anonymous is all bark and no bite.

I'd still take Anonymous in a cyberwar with Rove, after reading about Orca. That said, no chance this is legit.

Back