• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Did Coach K cover up what Sulaimon did?

The real question is will the duke AD step up and do the right thing...fire K and bring in [Redacted] to bring in a new culture?

Only TheReff can get people to stand up for Coach K.

Dude was kicked off team when whistle blower dude made waves

Exactly. Coach K kicked him off the team when a whistle blower showed up. Nice job coach. Here's my son. Mold him in your image.

p.s. please find a date for my daughter.

Exactly. Coach K kicked him off the team when a whistle blower showed up. Nice job coach. Here's my son. Mold him in your image.

p.s. please find a date for my daughter.

The man may be starting to win like his brethren only 8 miles away while doing it oh so clean for all these years. Maybe he is feeling the pressure from all these one and done types who come and go and having to keep up with the Roy's.

After beating Wake Coach K asked repeatedly in the post game presser about Rasheed. Sorry, can't embed video.

[video]http://abc11.com/sports/coach-k-makes-first-public-comments-on-sulaimon-scandal/545063/[/video]

Innocent until proven guilty, unless its an ACC foe then fuckem

Innocent until proven guilty, unless its an ACC foe then fuckem

Speaking of which- interesting little twist the Chris Jones rape case. There's a girl from the party that has come forward and said that she was in the room where the alleged rape took place and said that it absolutely did not happen. She also stated that she heard the accusers laughing and talking about what they were planning on doing.

And there's this:

Chris Jones and his two co-defendants also may question past cases worked by the lead detective in the investigation, University of Louisville Police Lt. John Tarter.

As a longtime city police officer, Tarter was lead detective in three rape cases in which defendants were convicted and later exonerated. In one of those cases, the city paid a $3.9 million settlement to William Gregory, who was cleared by DNA evidence.

Tarter, who retired from the city department in 2002 after 28 years, declined to comment, citing the pending charges.

http://www.courier-journal.com/story/sports/college/louisville/2015/03/04/chris-jones-rape-women-partygoer-says/24383483/

Back