• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Did Danny Manning save his Job tonight?

Why would DM stay at this point? He will go in and negotiate X% of his buyout the day after the ACCT loss and “resign.”

Can somebody send me the PM. Please lol. I rarely post but lurk everyday. Thanks in advance.

No way he saved his job, but if they had won, beat Florida State and won 2 in the acct I think it could have happened.

With that debacle in the last minute? He had every chance in the world to call a time out yet he just stands there and allows chill to take a fall away contested three from deep.

With that debacle in the last minute? He had every chance in the world to call a time out yet he just stands there and allows chill to take a fall away contested three from deep.

That's what he would have drawn up anyway. Would probably have wanted about 3 more seconds of dribbling to get a more desperate heave.

The fact that someone asked a question over whether Manning saved his job with a loss is the exact reason he should be fired in the first place.

Maybe if his team showed this much fight and hustle in every game all season. That may have led to more wins and who knows. No idea why they waited until the 29th game to play their hearts out. I want a coach that demands that type of effort game in and game out. Hopefully DM will be shown the door soon.

Exactly what I said. Why would you not call a time out when you have been given a gift on your end of the floor with 7 seconds left.

Hmm, Bzzz beat #19 UNC and #4 dook at home and won an ACCT game and finished above 500 for the season and won 6 ACC games and got fired after the season.

Back