• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Did I hear that John McCain died?

I don’t watch much TV but it is my understanding the senator from Arizona has, in fact, died.

Apparently you haven’t seen the latest Ben Garrison masterpiece

People love pictures of widows hunched over the caskets of soldiers and veterans.

People love pictures of widows hunched over the caskets of soldiers and veterans.

It is kind of weird, but you're right, people do love pictures of grieving widows or girlfriends or mothers weeping over coffins at military or prominent political funerals, and have done so for decades. There's a famous photo of Jackie and Caroline Kennedy with their hands on JFK's casket while (I believe) it was in the Capitol Rotunda. Must be the symbolism, I guess.

Why would you ever take a photo of that? People are so weird.

David Kennerly is one of the greatest photojournalists of the past half century. His photos of Viet Nam brought the horrors home.

I'd guess the McCain family asked him to capture everything.

David Kennerly is one of the greatest photojournalists of the past half century. His photos of Viet Nam brought the horrors home.

I'd guess the McCain family asked him to capture everything.

Including the candid shot of your head up McCains dead ass?

Well then you can yank your head out of the dead war hawks ass as well you buttfucking loon

What's with all the head in ass stuff...you queer or something?

Back