• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Did You Send Lectro a PM Saying Thanks

Did you send Lectro a PM saying thanks

• Total voters

Louis Gossett Jr

Reaction score
Lectro claims he has received overwhelming support from this board through PM's saying thanks for being the douche he is. This is not a poll about if you like him or not, I know you don't. This is if you sent Lectro a PM saying thanks, specifically this comes from a quote of his.

"But seriously... ...ol' Lecky-Poo receives a substantial number of PM's and nearly all of them are in the form of a "thanks"."

We really need some mod input here to out the parodies/aliases. Particular names don't need to be revealed but a mod should revise the poll numbers based on registration info.

Another example of how a few people on this board need to grow up

We really need some mod input here to out the parodies/aliases. Particular names don't need to be revealed but a mod should revise the poll numbers based on registration info.

I believe its obvious that gaybone is a parody, but JamesSokolove is a legit poster.

Another example of how a few people on this board need to grow up

godeacsplate and DKAD, he doesn't appreciate your overtures on his behalf. You're assholes just like the rest of us.

Somebody said "it's clear lectro doesn't give two shits about Wake"...this is not true.

I don't give Two Shits for the assholes on this miniscule web site.

He knows better than that...we are talking "assholes" here...

the only thing better than not having Lectro here is having him here and everyone knowing what a paper tiger he is.

Back