• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Disco Dan Talks Duke Debacle

donut.jpg

or "Disco Dan Discusses Deac's Destruction of Duke"

Well, this game was a debacle for Duke, so maybe that's what Moonzy was shooting for.

One thing's for sure, Mrs. Moonz is getting it in the pooper tonight.

Mr. Momz is awfully quiet tonight.

Must be poker night with the other housewives from the neighborhood.

mr-mom-coupon-poker.jpg

Last edited:
http://www.journalnow.com/sports/wf...cle_47df97fa-a4e4-11e3-90d4-0017a43b2370.html

A media report has been circulating that [Redacted] called a team meeting Sunday to inform his players he would not be back next season. There was a team meeting Sunday, but [Redacted]'s job security was not on the agenda.
"We had a team meeting Sunday and it was a regular Coach Buzz meeting -- our best moment is yet to come, all the stuff he usually says to you guys,'' senior Travis McKie said. "It was one of those uplifting things, and you know, it worked.''

"I really truly believe that this will get us all together,'' Thomas said. "We all looked ourselves in the mirror and we just let little petty things, I think, affect us a team. And once we realized we all have each other's back at the end of the day -- it doesn't matter if one guys says something bad about one guy behind a person's back -- I think we all realize at the end of the day we've got each other's back, no matter what."

Devin does realize that he was the main culprit of talking behind his teammates backs in the media, right?

"I really truly believe that this will get us all together,'' Thomas said. "We all looked ourselves in the mirror and we just let little petty things, I think, affect us a team. And once we realized we all have each other's back at the end of the day -- it doesn't matter if one guys says something bad about one guy behind a person's back -- I think we all realize at the end of the day we've got each other's back, no matter what."

Devin does realize that he was the main culprit of talking behind his teammates backs in the media, right?
Does Devin like not think before he says things?

Back