• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Disco Dan Talks UNC Debacle

Can't he just cut/paste at this point? Doesn't matter what's in the dumpster once it's fully ablaze...

Our guards combined were shutout today....how is that even possible. Yet another milestone for Bz

Let it rip, Daniel.

tumblr_m934hfztvH1r1ang0o1_400.gif

Our guards combined were shutout today....how is that even possible. Yet another milestone for Bz

This is the most amazing thing I have ever seen. Has this ever happened in a CBB game before? A teams starting backcourt combined for 0 points? It wasn't like they didn't play, they combined for 47 minutes. CMM is flat out mediocre. I am sick of numbers telling me how he is a very good player.

Guys, Buzz had the sniffles today. Cut him some slack.

Buzz had a hangnail, which explains the absence of strategic clapping. In my humble opinion, this is as bad as Wake basketball has ever been, and hopefully will ever be.

This is the most amazing thing I have ever seen. Has this ever happened in a CBB game before? A teams starting backcourt combined for 0 points? It wasn't like they didn't play, they combined for 47 minutes. CMM is flat out mediocre. I am sick of numbers telling me how he is a very good player.

But, but his adjusted PER in the first 20 seconds of the shot clock is in the upper 20th percentile!

STUD!

I told you one time that he's an above average guard who should clearly be in the ACC. If one comment one time drives you to be sick of something that sounds like a personal problem.

Don't forget to include Overton was well...

I told you one time that he's an above average guard who should clearly be in the ACC. If one comment one time drives you to be sick of something that sounds like a personal problem.

I take it back you and redwing told me he is dynamic and solid. How the hell do you go scoreless against UNC? A team that is mediocre at defending.

UNC is borderline elite defensively.

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

Not even borderline, 11th in the country coming into today.

This is Bizarro year where UNC is an elite defensive team, but can't score consistently (except against Wake). Meanwhile, Duke can score but isn't very good defensively.

This is Bizarro year where UNC is an elite defensive team, but can't score consistently (except against Wake). Meanwhile, Duke can score but isn't very good defensively.

Per KP, UNC has been a top 25 team in defensive efficiency 9 of the last 12 years.

They just play fast.

Per KP, UNC has been a top 25 team in defensive efficiency 9 of the last 12 years.

They just play fast.

Yep. I've also heard many analysts talk about how Syracuse can't score this year and quoted their raw points per game totals. (They are excellent at offense - 13th Off Eff)

Pace messes people up.

Back