• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Discussion

Out of that list Midwoos Smokehouse and Biudreaux’s are the best options. Need to call ahead for a table that large obviously. Those restaurants are not uptown btw. Will require cars.

I'm very unfamiliar with the Charlotte food scene, and want to make a reservation for Friday night. Preferably uptown since that's where we are staying, but absolutely willing to uber if needed. Recommendations appreciated.

We're coming into Charlotte tomorrow evening - staying at the Holiday Inn City Centre. I just made a reservation at Luce Ristorante because it appears to be walking distance. Is it decent? Any better recommendations nearby?

We're coming into Charlotte tomorrow evening - staying at the Holiday Inn City Centre. I just made a reservation at Luce Ristorante because it appears to be walking distance. Is it decent? Any better recommendations nearby?

I've eaten there. I thought the food was very good. Not cheap by any means (if you're bringing children).

Luce is good.

I'm very unfamiliar with the Charlotte food scene, and want to make a reservation for Friday night. Preferably uptown since that's where we are staying, but absolutely willing to uber if needed. Recommendations appreciated.

You know it’s Friday night over a holiday. I was looking at Saturday reservations last night and they’re getting scarce What kind of food do you want? Are you planning on being wasted ?

Thanks. Which would be good for a large group (~10) to eat and drink indoors for a late dinner after the game?

Out of that list Midwoos Smokehouse and Biudreaux’s are the best options. Need to call ahead for a table that large obviously. Those restaurants are not uptown btw. Will require cars.

Agreed that Midwood and Boudreaux's would be your best bet for a large group. Peculiar Rabbit could probably pull that size off too. Maybe Davidson Public House and Cabo too, but that's going to be pushing it for space. And yes, don't forget these spots are all in Plaza Midwood or NoDa area, outside of uptown a mile or two. You'll need an Uber or a car. (and parking is a bitch in both areas honestly...)

Just hope we play as well as we did last year. Boy did UVA crap up the Military Bowl.

Wow, I like those unis, but like the black, specifically the all black, the best. Thought that was definitely the prevailing thought on these here OGBoards.

Texas A&M is the "home" team. I imagine that's why we're going white

We’re about to play like some hard-nosed gym rats who really know the game. Grind this one out

Back