• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Discussion

We have found rock bottom hopefully Jimbo can revive our program.

You are spending 80 million dollars on a coach that was having trouble winning at Florida State. That should concern you. Jimbo is going to be a massive flop. Have fun with that contract. Jimbo without the Florida pipeline is not going to be a pretty sight.

If Jimbo can successfully recruit the 10-15 counties surrounding College Station he’ll have a Top 15 program.

That’s what Kirby’s doing at Georgia.

THIS. Live it looked "uncatchable", but w/replay there was definite contact before the pass. I know I would have lost my mind had it been the other way around. But, the delay penalty right after that play seemed to sink their ship. We then crushed them on the 2nd down route and it was ball game.

Still feeling great and am so proud of this team and Wolford's maturation as a player. What a gamer!

Same guys did not call PI earlier on a pass where AM defender pulled the arm of the Wake receiver. All even

Quit whining man, you’re just making your fan base look bad. The ones I encountered yesterday couldn’t have been classier.

I honestly saw maybe 10 people who even were aTm fans yesterday, and that’s only because I went to the other side of the concourse for shorter lines at halftime.

Our defense is utter garbage and I don’t know that Hinton can put up 50 points a game.

Well we played without four starters yesterday and an offense that barely features a TE.

I’m not upset about the no call on the PI.

In case you left early and didn't get to see what the trophy looks like. Enjoy your new $75 million skirt-chasing coach!

13038049.jpeg

The bigger call against aTm was the TD that should have been. But then they didn't sneak it from six inches out so I don't feel sorry for them.

Getting back to Wolford and going out on a high note, yesterday’s win reminded me of one of my favorite Deacon QBs, James MacPherson, and his senior season being punctuated by beating Oregon in the Seattle Bowl.

I honestly saw maybe 10 people who even were aTm fans yesterday, and that’s only because I went to the other side of the concourse for shorter lines at halftime.

There were some where we parked, made a point to congratulate us and say it was a good game.

R

Well we played without four starters yesterday and an offense that barely features a TE.

I’m not upset about the no call on the PI.

Interestingly: Jabari Hines for Wake was interfered with on our last drive on the deep ball and no interference was called, yet we still scored. Also I'm not sure about pass interference rules but the ball had gone beyond the receiver when contact was made with the receiver. Lastly overall the Refs seemed to let the players play and not disrupt the flow of the game.

Definitely not pass interference. Uncatchable and from the replay I saw it looked like the ball was already over the receivers head when contact occurred so it wasn't really even early. I hate garbage PI calls on a prayer play that has no chance of being converted that bails out the offense. That play had no chance. Would say the same thing if it were wake on offense.

Also if that ball was catchable it would have been broken up as our back was in perfect position.

Big time player. While re-entering the game after his injury may have been a questionable decision, it showed a toughness that NFL teams are looking for.

Lol @ Aggie trying to rationalize losing to our Deacs. Sorry, were just better than you. Better luck next time. Our win percentage is 100% against the Aggs if I’m doing my math right

Lol @ Aggie trying to rationalize losing to our Deacs. Sorry, were just better than you. Better luck next time. Our win percentage is 100% against the Aggs if I’m doing my math right

Yeah we crushed Utah State this year, beat A&M yesterday and stomped NC A&T when Grobe was here, all Aggs are beneath us!

Careful. Wake was founded by NC farmers needing a school to educate their preachers.

The color guy on the broadcast was saying Wake’s pass game this year was almost all Hines, Washington, and Sergine. Guess he didn’t watch any film of our games pre Dortch injury.

Back