• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Discussion

Was so worried he was going to finish his career on the ankle or knee injury. But typical Wolford, he just popped up and came back to see us through to victory.

So Duke, State, and Wake all win bowl games (including wins over Pac 12 and SEC opponents) and cheating-their-ever-loving-asses-off U*NC can’t even sniff one. I like that.

Just got back from the game. I thought it was cute how A&M had one fan in attendance for every student in the their band

That was awesome! I rocked the old school Skinner jersey today, and a Wolford jersey will be worn next bowl game. He's been amazing all year.

What a crazy day/game! Emotional roller coaster! It would have been a miserable drive home had we lost.

Beating a decent SEC team made all the better.

Memorable season! But sad to see this senior class leave. Going to be a tough act to follow.

Was so worried he was going to finish his career on the ankle or knee injury. But typical Wolford, he just popped up and came back to see us through to victory.

When Wolford was a sophomore, I remember telling my dad that Wake may have had qb's who were more talented, better quarterbacks but never one who was tougher than Wolford. I would put him in the Top 5 Wake qb's.

When Wolford was a sophomore, I remember telling my dad that Wake may have had qb's who were more talented, better quarterbacks but never one who was tougher than Wolford. I would put him in the Top 5 Wake qb's.

When he was a freshman I said he could be really good if we can ever protect him. I could see the accuracy in his arm then, but he was almost always running for his life.

When he was a freshman I said he could be really good if we can ever protect him. I could see the accuracy in his arm then, but he was almost always running for his life.

I thought the same. It is so good to see him go out a winner after the beating it took in his first couple seasons.

Also, great work by the OL!

Next QB couldn't be in a better position to succeed. We put up 64 and 55 points WITHOUT Dortch. Crazy

I see where the soon-to-be-fired interim coach rationalized a win if only this or that player had played and not been injured.

I love the selective reasoning. I kept hoping someone in the media would have asked the little asshole if he had heard of Greg Dortch!!
Yeah, he didn't play either!

Back