• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Disney World Tips and Tricks

I dunno, just a collection of weird vignettes?

Especially compared to the original Norway ride.
And they sing the songs with cool looking animations.

My Epcot day starts with 3 drinks and then a ride on Frozen. It's great.

Let's unpack this a little bit because both Soarins were my favorite rides. What "story" was told in the first Soarin? Maybe I just didn't pay enough attention but to me it's always been the experience of hang gliding over incredible places. The ride needed a facelift especially in the era of HD and 4k and I love how they expanded it to sites around the world.

It’s a simple story. This is California. California is beautiful. Have an adventure.

I have no problem with Soarin’ over the world. I just wish it was real footage not CGI.

It’s a simple story. This is California. California is beautiful. Have an adventure.

I have no problem with Soarin’ over the world. I just wish it was real footage not CGI.

Is it entirely CG or a mix? I assumed the vistas were real and the action parts were CG.

Soarin' is a good ride, but there's no way it's the best ride. Navi River is lame.

Hitting magic kingdom next weekend for the first time with my girls. I assume my 3 year old will be a little young, but my 5 year old is going to be in heaven

My kid was 3.5 her first time and she got a lot out of it. The characters should be a hit with both of them, though. The sensory overload alone ought to be enough to make it worthwhile.

Eh, it hasn't aged well. I remember loving it when it came out.
Cause they got rid of Gary Sinise. That's another one we've been trapped on for a half hour, in the darkness, with no way to communicate with the outside world. Realistic in a sense, I guess.

There will be rides the 5yo can't ride still. We took my son when he was 5 and as a tall kid, I think the only ride he wasn't allowed on was Rock n Roller Coaster.

Hitting magic kingdom next weekend for the first time with my girls. I assume my 3 year old will be a little young, but my 5 year old is going to be in heaven
Yeah my youngest had just turned 3 and she loved it. Also it’s crazy how much shit they can ride at that size.

There’s plenty to do with small kids and the child swap system is efficient. Taking toddlers for free is a good deal.

They should turn Navi River into a splash mountain type ride.

Back