• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Disney World

PhillyDeac

Reaction score
I think I am going to take my family to disney world at the end of the year, or beginning of 2015....

I've never been before. Any advice on where to stay, where NOT to stay, etc?

Should I get fast pass? I think I should, but wanted to make sure it wasn't bull shit..

What about attractions outside of Disney World.... Any advice is greatly appreciated.

As Spot said, the end of the year is an awful time to go. It will be very crowded. If you wait until after January 10, which is the marathon weekend, the crowds will be nearly non-existent (for Disney) and you will be able to get a lot better deals on hotels.

If you, your wife, or one of your kids is willing to sit in a wheelchair all day, you won't need the fast pass

As Spot said, the end of the year is an awful time to go. It will be very crowded. If you wait until after January 10, which is the marathon weekend, the crowds will be nearly non-existent (for Disney) and you will be able to get a lot better deals on hotels.

Thanks, I'm looking at end of January

Save your money and go somewhere else. Disney has done a tremendous job over the past 50 years convincing parents they HAVE to take their children to Disney. The rides suck, the crowds suck, the food sucks and its all way too expensive.

Hell, Carowinds is better.

Back