• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

DMX vs Google

rjequalsmj posted this on the CT

reminds me of HS when it was cool to act like a complete idiot

It shocks me that DMX lacks skills that would be essential in a professional office environment.

DMX vs anything is pretty hilarious.

It shocks me that DMX lacks skills that would be essential in a professional office environment.

when I first read this I thought you were serious. He said he could google on a phone tho. plus I imagine it's hard to use a computer when you are coked or cracked out.

SO many puns involving simple computer skills and DMX song titles. What's My Name? Google it. What they really want? 1000 words, double spaced, MLA format. Mapquests "Where the hood at?"

thanks to this thread, i listened to my fave dmx song of all time, "how's it goin' down." that's a damn fine song.

oh and pos @ mind your business lady tag.

They shoulda made one of those Siri commercials with DMX. Siri where can I score some coke? Try this corner Dark Man X. Thanks (Barking noises)

b7e.jpg
=
dmx-google-500x345.png

Back