• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

DNC 2016 thread

Let it begin

I didn't throw stones at her. At the speechwriters. The professionals who should know better.

Actually, I misquoted it, "never let the perfect be the enemy of the good."

There are also permutations by Confucius and Buddha.

By the way Ted used that as a way to get people to do things. I can't say whether he prefaced it with attribution.

But the reality is Trump attacks Obama incessantly while his employees steal quotes from his wife's speechwriters.

Actually, it was Reagan who used to quote the old saying, I'd rather have half a loaf, the nothing at all.

Glad you acknowledged Castro's issues (sarcasm there).

Trump is a dick. I'm not voting for him, as I've made clear. You do nothing to refute my arguments by raising his issues.

As I said last week, enjoy the other guys' shitshow, yours is coming.

Johnson/Weld, vote your conscience. Teddy certainly didn't have one, but I hope most of you do.

Never doubted the dem convention would be a shit show. Already off to a great start! The fun part is watching cnn pretend it has a balanced panel to analyze the action. Going to be a fun week.

It's too late to post the article but the dnc email leak with the cfo signing off as "I love you bro , no homo! " once again shows the hypocritical left and how they can homophobic with the best of them. It will be ignored cuz liberals get a homophobe pass I guess.

Do you think using "no homo" in that context is homophobic?

Sounds like a micro aggression to me

Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk

It's too late to post the article but the dnc email leak with the cfo signing off as "I love you bro , no homo! " once again shows the hypocritical left and how they can homophobic with the best of them. It will be ignored cuz liberals get a homophobe pass I guess.

200_s.gif

Great -- PC police just showed up.

She's going to piss off everyone if she speaks. Obama may be the last person on her side. If she ruins the night Michelle speaks, DWS loses Obama too.

Are we still allowed to talk about traffic? The police are enforcing the 5 ton limit on trucks by taking 95 down from four lanes to two, so they can watch the trucks exit and chase down those that don't. Avoid 95 around Philly this week, is what I'm saying.

ugh plus there was a private event at Alla Spina last night and we had to go elsewhere for dinner

thanks a lot DEMS

So these 20,000 emails are from the recent Russian hack. And they just happened to be released on the eve of the DNC.

And nobody is wondering if Trump's Russia ties factor into this?

ugh plus there was a private event at Alla Spina last night and we had to go elsewhere for dinner

thanks a lot DEMS

Being that it's so hot, go out to Penn and get a great cold sandwich at Koch's.

well thanks for the rec! i work next to the liberty bell, so plenty of good food options here.

the only speakers i'm really interested in are warren and sanders

anyone else i should make a special effort to watch?

well thanks for the rec! i work next to the liberty bell, so plenty of good food options here.

the only speakers i'm really interested in are warren and sanders

anyone else i should make a special effort to watch?

Michelle just to see if she steals from Melania's speech.

Back