• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

DNC 2016 thread

Not familiar with reference but I can imagine

He finds it offensive when people point out hot females are hot. He's gone on several rants about it. It's probably okay if you comment on the looks of a United footy star though.

He finds it offensive when people point out hot females are hot. He's gone on several rants about it. It's probably okay if you comment on the looks of a United footy star though.

No, I find it awful when people reduce a woman down to just her looks and ignore everything else about her.

And Daley Blind is super dreamy and has a sweet, sweet left foot that can ping a pass on a dime from 60 yards away.

Of course she's a fucking liar and is going to do what her neo-liberal puppet masters want. I laugh at the naive Berniebots who believe he pushed her to the left.

I hope she goes through with the TPP when elected President.

Someone alert bobknightfan that Howard Dean will be on to support Hillary later.

TN Clinton supporter tossed for assaulting a Bernie supporter. Not the first time this has happened. Much like their Queen Hillary, Hillbots are an entitled bunch.

TN Clinton supporter tossed for assaulting a Bernie supporter. Not the first time this has happened. Much like their Queen Hillary, Hillbots are an entitled bunch.

John-McGraw-mugshot-800x430.jpg

Is nobody here really talking about Rep. Joe Crowley going after Trump for the $150,000 he took from the funds meant to help small businesses after 9/11?

I thought it was a powerful attack just for the images it could put in undecided voters' minds.

Am I allowed to say Elizabeth Banks looks very nice tonight?

Oh Howard, you almost did it

I really wanted the BYAAAAHHHH.

Is nobody here really talking about Rep. Joe Crowley going after Trump for the $150,000 he took from the funds meant to help small businesses after 9/11?

I thought it was a powerful attack just for the images it could put in undecided voters' minds.

Is this something that's been discussed before? This isn't one I believe I've heard prior to tonight (but I wasn't voting for Trump anyway).

ISIS is selling humans for $165.00? Can we start judging yet?

Back