• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

DNC Live Commentary

The next 60 days are going to be loads of fun, judging by the comments by Romney supporters already on this board tonight. As the polling numbers get worse, the inevitability of defeat become clear and the desperation settles in, we are going to be seeing some doozies from them.

:laugh:

I think Obama dyed his hair. He's going for the younger Obama thing tonight.

They have to already know deep down that they are watching their President for the next 4 years right now. Some of the comments on here are dripping in so much pettiness that they are hysterical.

I mean, if you think that modern democrats truly believe in "personal responsibility" and "paying down the debt" then I don't know what to tell you. Besides pulling your head out of your ass.

This is what I was expecting, the last 3 mins. This is Obama at his best, too bad he doesn't govern this well.

That was a "B" speech from Obama. Good, but not among his best.

Just watched the last 10 minutes, el presidente was good. Now its time for the Fox News crew to spout stupid.

Awesome.

290543.gif

Good speech overall. Neither candidate has done much to outline ways to address Veteran's Issues, but Obama certainly spent more time talking about them than Romney.

This summer I discovered the Boss. Either I'm getting older and or more liberal or maybe I just like better music now.

The next 60 days are going to be loads of fun, judging by the comments by Romney supporters already on this board tonight. As the polling numbers get worse, the inevitability of defeat become clear and the desperation settles in, we are going to be seeing some doozies from them.

There are no Romney supporters who aren't LDSs. There are merely people who passionately hate Obama for little reason and latch on to their only hope to defeat him.

There are no Romney supporters who aren't LDSs. There are merely people who passionately hate Obama for little reason and latch on to their only hope to defeat him.

Now that is funny.

Jesus man, you realize that people could have diametrically opposing political views from the President right?

Jesus man, you realize that people could have diametrically opposing political views from the President right?

I understand that. I believe those people never really wanted Romney.

Back