• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Do All Penises Have A Political Party Or Is Global Warming A Hoax?

ChrisPaul3

Reaction score
Pretty good article in Time Magazine about the ballsack being biologically affiliated with Liberterianism (sic?). I still think global warming is real but pretty interesting nonetheless. Someone send the link.

What if the world got hotter just because so many of us were chilling with ballsacks just randomly attached to ourselves? Interesting to say the least.

Although for the people who think Time is Libertarian, this is just more ammo lol.

The vote is over...you didn't win. Get over it...maybe next year.

At some point, they should legalize castration on the homeless if you ask me. Regardless of the political party. It would make the world a better temp.

I will say that the Redskins should be able to keep their name. I mean, what was the point of Andrew Jackson otherwise?

The other thing we need to ask ourselves is how many dicks do we need? I like my dick, I'm okay with your guys' dicks, but do our dads need dicks still? Even when they're like 50 or 60? Chop them off and keep the world cooler.

Is this thread happening? Somebody 5150 this guy.

I also think we could solve illegal immigration by calling Mexicans "Spaniards". Everyone would be cool with Spaniards digging in their gardens.

Back