• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

DO NOT LET YOUR CHILDREN SHIT AT A RESTAURANT TABLE

I saw this story this morning and just went slackjawed. People who presume every thinks like they do is probably my #1 peeve.

Someone here will tell us you can't judge other parents till you've been there.

Um, I'm also perturbed at the woman who thought posting that picture to fb was a good idea.

I used to watch Sesame Street on one of these toilets with my diaper around my ankles. Then when I needed to use the bathroom, I'd stand up, pull my diaper up and go in the diaper. Pure class.

Uh oh. Another guy gets caught shitting where he's eating. Someone get John L. Smith on the phone. He's gotta do a horrible job replacing that baby for the next 10 months.

The best part of that article--among many--was the complaining lady's name was Decker. Decker was getting all uppity about other people's defacations.

That's some bullshit right there. I can't believe no one confronted her at the restaurant. I would have been PISSED.

Seems like that could have been done in the bathroom.

I should know better than to ask, but what in the world does "dwarves ask is moria safe" have to do with this thread?

My neighborhood is on a lake that has a few relatively large islands in it, so it is pretty common for people to load the family into the boat and cruise over to one of the islands so the kids can play in the water and in the sand. People bring out grills and coolers so on summer weekend days it looks a lot like a tailgate environment on a beach. One of my neighbors has a kid who has to be about 7, and for whatever reason the kid gets backed up a lot and has issues taking dumps. So the parents get out to the island at like 8am and set up a portable toilet right in the middle of the beach for this kid to crap in, and the kid will sit on it several times a day for like 45 minutes each at random intervals trying to drop a load. So throughout the day there are boats with families pulling up to an open beach with a kid sitting on a toilet right in the middle of it taking a shit. People tell them all the time to put the thing back in the woods so others don't have to deal with it, but they always have some lame excuse why he won't shit in the woods. They are otherwise really nice people who everybody knows so nobody has been aggressive towards them, but at some point would they not think that everyone pointing and saying WTF about their kid would perpetuate his inability to drop a deuce?

My neighborhood is on a lake that has a few relatively large islands in it, so it is pretty common for people to load the family into the boat and cruise over to one of the islands so the kids can play in the water and in the sand. People bring out grills and coolers so on summer weekend days it looks a lot like a tailgate environment on a beach. One of my neighbors has a kid who has to be about 7, and for whatever reason the kid gets backed up a lot and has issues taking dumps. So the parents get out to the island at like 8am and set up a portable toilet right in the middle of the beach for this kid to crap in, and the kid will sit on it several times a day for like 45 minutes each at random intervals trying to drop a load. So throughout the day there are boats with families pulling up to an open beach with a kid sitting on a toilet right in the middle of it taking a shit. People tell them all the time to put the thing back in the woods so others don't have to deal with it, but they always have some lame excuse why he won't shit in the woods. They are otherwise really nice people who everybody knows so nobody has been aggressive towards them, but at some point would they not think that everyone pointing and saying WTF about their kid would perpetuate his inability to drop a deuce?

I'd call the police in a heartbeat and report exactly what I saw: "parents" allowing their child to be naked in a public area. Does these pigs not realize how damaging and demented their actions are?

Back