• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Do the Vikings wear purple?

deac85

Reaction score
I've always noticed their helmets are kinda purple, but the rest of their uniforms are clearly blue. Does my TV suck, or is this the case? Or both?

I would make an eye appointment OR purchase a new HDTV.

What color are the Giants' jerseys on your TV?

plate%209%20%20%20%20%2057.jpg

If you've always felt their clearly purple uniforms are clearly blue you might be color blind or something.

Now that you mention it, they are blue uni's with a purple helmet. Definitely not the same shade as the helmets if people think those are purple pants/numbers/sleeves.

Their helmets are definitely a different color than the unis but both purple. Kind of like the holes have two different baby blues on their unis.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk

I think the helmets being matted makes them look like a different shade.

the redesigned vikes unis are terrible, but they are def purple.

wish they 'd go back to the old school unis.

They're purple. And that may have been the worst football game I have ever witnessed in terms of the combined effort, or lack thereof, by 2 teams. They were just punting it to each other hoping the other would make a mistake. Minnesota made more mistakes and lost.

The purple matte helmet is one case where the gloss helmet looks better.

I'm actually still partial to our venerable black gloss helmet over the matte look, but it's growing on me as long as we keep winning!

Back