• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Do you believe in autoerotism?

Bears and Deacs

Bourbon Drinker
Reaction score
Not going to really post definitions or anything because I want to hear people's own thoughts on it.

Not making it a poll either, just want to see commentary on it.

Do I believe in it? Yeah, there are people who do it. But am I down with it? Nah, that shit is strictly for the freakazoids.

Oh wait, I was thinking of autoerotic asphyxiation- THAT is strictly for the freakazoids. But looking up autoeroticism it looks like that can refer to just jerking off. Ain't nothing wrong with that.
The most common autoerotic practice is masturbation, and though the two terms are often used interchangeably, they are not synonymous, since not all autoerotic behaviors are masturbatory. Nocturnal emissions, erotic daydreams, and sexual arousal to 'sexually-neutral' stimuli (music, scenery, art, risk, spiritual reverie, etc.) are also examples of autoeroticism.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Autoeroticism

Back