• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Do you consider yourself a good person?

Yes or No?

• Yes

Votes: 76 82.6%
  • No

Votes: 16 17.4%

• Total voters
Hmmm...
Well I am aware that I've probably fucked over a person or two in my life, but nothing of any real consequence. I do my best to be a good person to everybody and feel endless amounts of shame and regret if I feel like I ever take advantage of someone else.

So. for the most part yes. Of course when shame and guilt weigh on you as heavy as it does on myself, my altruism and general good naturedness may be more for my own selfish needs.

Hmmm...
Well I am aware that I've probably fucked over a person or two in my life, but nothing of any real consequence. I do my best to be a good person to everybody and feel endless amounts of shame and regret if I feel like I ever take advantage of someone else.

So. for the most part yes. Of course when shame and guilt weigh on you as heavy as it does on myself, my altruism and general good naturedness may be more for my own selfish needs.

Seems like you fuck over females pretty regularly. Not judging, but you got some issues in that department.

What do you mean by "a good person"? I'm going with yes, but compared to /as opposed to what?

Seems like you fuck over females pretty regularly. Not judging, but you got some issues in that department.

Not really. I'd only say that I've really fucked over 2 or 3 girls. Any other girl I have a casual thing with, I usually cut it off because I'm afriad that I'll be put in position in the future where I'll end up screwing them over.

Boatloads of shame BSF. BOATLOADS of shame.

I went with no. I try to be. I hope people think I am. Work in progress.

Of course. I am a goddamned internet superhero.

I'm pretty good, even though I just left mean negs for bmoney and ogb. But they weren't being nice.

Depends on how we are defining good and bad. Also, depends on our perspective of self-view versus outside opinions.

Je pense, donc je suis

I think I'd go with "no" but I think I would also vote "no" if the question was whether I consider myself a bad person.

I think I'd go with "no" but I think I would also vote "no" if the question was whether I consider myself a bad person.

tumblr_m81y5lspoF1rbaxuco1_500.gif

I know of at least a few people that think I'm a bad person. But they can all DIAF for all I care.

Back