• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Do you get a flu shot every year?

annual flu shot?

• Yes

Votes: 78 61.9%
  • No, strong like bull

Votes: 40 31.7%
  • Other, for some reason

Votes: 8 6.3%

• Total voters
No. My wife got one on Saturday, but she works in a school and sees it as necessary. I've gotten one in my life, and that was years ago.

As one of the originators of team #stronglikebull I always say no but I'm rethinking that position now that I'm around yucky 8th graders all day.

As a physician, my work requires it. But I'd get it either way. Already had it for this year.

Whichever answer has more votes at noon will decide whether I get a free one today at lunch. I'm trusting you, OGBoards.

308124_411417055579885_1047130965_n.jpg

make the right choice

Where can I get a free one at? I might do it this year.

Although the only other time I got it I swear I was sick like 5 days later.

If BIG FLU gets me sick I'm holding all of y'all accountable

I don't usually get a flu shot. If they came to my office and did it, I'd probably get one. Otherwise just don't care enough to go out of my way to a clinic. Also I have oodles of sick time and a bunch of TV series I wouldn't mind catching up on.

As one of the originators of team #stronglikebull I always say no but I'm rethinking that position now that I'm around yucky 8th graders all day.

I was totally on the anti-flu shot train, but I noticed that when I started getting flu shots, I stopped getting the flu. Go figure. So now I do it every year - you can usually get them free, so why not?

Hope I don't get late-onset autism from it

I didn't used to. Now that I'm inheriting a couple urchins and marrying a teacher, I'm going to start. I will wait until November, though.

I don't usually get a flu shot. If they came to my office and did it, I'd probably get one. Otherwise just don't care enough to go out of my way to a clinic. Also I have oodles of sick time and a bunch of TV series I wouldn't mind catching up on.

CVS, Harris Teeter and Walgreens all offer them. Most insurance covers them completely.

Back