• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Do you hate Jeff [Redacted]?

Hate him?

• I feel HATRED towards the guy

Votes: 31 48.4%
  • Dont't hate him, but he's gotta go

Votes: 32 50.0%
  • Bzzz In

Votes: 1 1.6%
  • When dwarves fuck

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

PM Putin

Reaction score
Do you feel visceral hatred towards Bzzz, think he's just the wrong guy at the wrong time, or are you Bzzz in?

Unequivocally. Honest to god he is right there with my hatred for Terrorists, Mexican Soccer supporters, UNC, and world hunger.

I used to think I was rational about this, and while I hated him as our basketball coach, I never carried that over into hating him as a person. However, after 2+ years of his smarmy no-account talk, I'm becoming convinced that he is a terrible person as well.

I don't personally hate him as a person but I hate him as a coach. I'm assuming that makes me more of the second option than the first.

Any person that collects a salary for such a pitiful performance on the job is a terrible person. Same goes for Jim Grobe and Ron Wellman.

I mean, I hate Wellman worse. [Redacted] is a terrible coach, in over his head and has no idea what he is doing. But, he has a family to support to - so it's not like he is going to quit - he'll continue to draw a salary as long as we will keep him.

Wellman is the worst person in the world.

I mean, I hate Wellman worse. [Redacted] is a terrible coach, in over his head and has no idea what he is doing. But, he has a family to support to - so it's not like he is going to quit - he'll continue to draw a salary as long as we will keep him.

Wellman is the worst person in the world.

is his daughter still at WF? perhaps they can "graduate" together....

In all honesty, I doubt Bzz could coach a HS team to a conference championship. He is in the wrong profession. Not only should he fired effective immediately, he should forever be banished from the game at any level.

I hate Wellman just as much. It is such a god damn joke. This honestly feels like when the 49ers were sucking ass under Erickson, Nolan and then Singletary. You knew there was talent there but they needed the GM gone as well as the head coach. This needs to happen here.

Hate Buzzdick and Wellman too. Never hated Staak - seemed like a nice enough guy but was a bit of a clown and couldn't recruit a lick. The reason I hate Buzzdick is because he has never taken responsibility for his team from day 1. The guy throws prior coaches, prior players and current players under the bus. The guy needed his AD to help him handle his postgame pressers his 1st year and couldn't deal with a cheesy local NBC interview last year.

As for Wellman, heavens yes.

I do feel that Wellman has destroyed his legacy by ruining our basketball program. But I don't hate [Redacted]. I kinda feel sorry for him.

Penn fucking State had a coach rape little boys and is less than a year removed from that and is a better basketball and football program than us right now. Think about that for a second.

Penn fucking State had a coach rape little boys and is less than a year removed from that and is a better basketball and football program than us right now. Think about that for a second.

yes, but did dino leave the cupboard bare at penn state? not [Redacted]'s fault!

Back