• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Do you have any actual haters?

Outside this board...maybe one ex-some of you know here as Golf Club......

I'm sure there are some people from high school that didn't like me for being smart/nerdy/uppity.

One of my former bosses hates me (and likewise). I hated my mortgage job and quit to go back to grad school. She had my cell number from when I worked there and called me a couple months after I quit complaining about something I didn't do correctly or some shit. I told her that I didn't work there anymore if she hadn't noticed and that she could go fuck herself. Apparently she was pretty pissed according to a friend who still worked there.

I'm sure there are some people from high school that didn't like me for being smart/nerdy/uppity.

One of my former bosses hates me (and likewise). I hated my mortgage job and quit to go back to grad school. She had my cell number from when I worked there and called me a couple months after I quit complaining about something I didn't do correctly or some shit. I told her that I didn't work there anymore if she hadn't noticed and that she could go fuck herself. Apparently she was pretty pissed according to a friend who still worked there.

Completely justified response. If a former boss called me on my cell after I quit to talk shop, I'd be as dismissive as you were.

Quite a few actually, some going as far as actively trying to get me fired, but most of them are folks that don't really know me - usually if I can sit down with them we can make it to the civil disagreement stage.

You seem like such a pleasant guy on here- I find that surprising.

Absolutely on this board. In life, sometimes in school, usually for nothing I did intentionally. When I was in hs this girl on my cheerleading squad who was two years older than me liked a guy who I ended up dating. I didn't even know she liked him and he didn't like her. She wrote on my car in red lipstick at our Homecoming game "BITCH." My mom was at the game, which made the situation even more weird bc I had to explain the whole thing to her. I would def call her a hater.

In college, I had a similar situation, although in that case I didn't even like the guy, but he liked me or whatever and a girl and her sorority sisters used to like stalk me out giving me dirty looks, which was ridiculous.

Boogity - don't forget all the sandy vaginas that hate you for having fun at townie's expense...

This first girl I "dated" at Wake hates me. She had only been with one other guy and only once. I laid down what little mack my 17 year old self had and sealed the deal several times. She was not really that cute and not at all my type, but she was willing and so was I. She poured a beer on my head and slapped me across the face at a party like six months after I ended it. In retrospect, I do not blame her for hating me.

Couple of frat brothers hated me for a time based on hooking up with their girlfriends but we are friends now. I always figured they should hate the girl more than me, but whatevers.

Absolutely on this board. In life, sometimes in school, usually for nothing I did intentionally. When I was in hs this girl on my cheerleading squad who was two years older than me liked a guy who I ended up dating. I didn't even know she liked him and he didn't like her. She wrote on my car in red lipstick at our Homecoming game "BITCH." My mom was at the game, which made the situation even more weird bc I had to explain the whole thing to her. I would def call her a hater.

In college, I had a similar situation, although in that case I didn't even like the guy, but he liked me or whatever and a girl and her sorority sisters used to like stalk me out giving me dirty looks, which was ridiculous.

The dude that nailed Lindsay Lohan? I hear hes awesome.

Boogity - don't forget all the sandy vaginas that hate you for having fun at townie's expense...

No, I actually like Townie. But his followers are just pissy as hell. Townie is kind of like Jesus Christ: hes an awesome dude, but his followers can be overly-sensitive morons.

No one hates me, but apparently a lot of folks hate my alter egos.

I have some haters on here. Real life? None that I know of.

Back