• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Do you REALLY hate the "enemy"?

I agree with your premise that it adds interest & gives me those games to watch & stay interested in... but, the only reason I watch K & Roy's teams play is in case things like this happen:

306-unc_duke_hit_530p_highlight_large_prod_affiliate_57.jpg

ncb_u_hansbrough_195.jpg

Coach+K+Pass+Out.png

duke-crying.jpg

Seriously, f those guys.

The only team I revel in hating is Dook. Everyone else I really don't care all that much about, even in football.

That said, I was cheering my ass off for UNLV last week...

I really hate UNC and am utterly apathetic towards Duke.

If Calipari were taking over Wake's basketball program I'd stop watching because we would just be cheating. I'd take Coach K in a second.

The enemy is Carolina, and yes, I do.

I don't hate Roy or K, although in truth I really don't care much for K. Roy's alright as far as I am concerned. K is just such a whiner, but he is a hell of a coach.

I really fucking hate K, like he's easily in the top 5 of my most hated people on earth. I wouldn't shed a single tear if he were to die suddenly one of these days from a heart attack or something.

I think it's a product of growing up hating UNC and Dook, and Ratface has always been there through my childhood, whereas Roy has obviously only been there the last few years at UNC. But srsly, fuck that guy.

I really fucking hate K, like he's easily in the top 5 of my most hated people on earth. I wouldn't shed a single tear if he were to die suddenly one of these days from a heart attack or something.

I think it's a product of growing up hating UNC and Dook, and Ratface has always been there through my childhood, whereas Roy has obviously only been there the last few years at UNC. But srsly, fuck that guy.

Or he could die from an overly-vigorous humping by Patrick Davidson. K can rot in hell.

Back