• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Do you use your watch/coin pocket in jeans?

dot com

Reaction score
For the past year my fitbit has lived in there. Can't see it being convenient for much. I assume it's more fashionable than functional nowadays. Like women's shoes.

Perfect spot for lots of little essentials - one-hitter, condom, small bag of weed, all of the above ...

I don't. But I do like the little pocket inside your pocket in other pants.

I'll put my car key (which is typically bigger and sturdier, so it fits snuggly and securely) in that pocket and let the other keys dangle on the key chain outside the pocket when I'm making quick stops and don't want to stick my keys all the way down in my normal pocket...as when I pull the keys out of my normal pocket, usually everything else that's in the pocket comes out

I never have, but I'll probably start thanks to this inspiring thread.

If I have a couple of loose bills in my pocket i'll fold them in half and then in half again, and they fit perfectly in that pocket. As someone else mentioned, when I pull my keys out anything else in my pocket comes out too and i don't want to lose money.

I think I'm batting a thousand for anytime I put anything in there, it'll end up in the washing machine

LOL, my fiancee just got a fitbit for free from her job and didn't want it, so I just started using it this week. Who knew other people used this thing?

what is a fitbit?

LOL, my fiancee just got a fitbit for free from her job and didn't want it, so I just started using it this week. Who knew other people used this thing?

Not to sidetrack, but this is fitbit.

Basically it's a smart pedometer (i.e. you don't have to set it to your stride or re-set it in the morning, etc). I think there are different versions now, but the basic one tracks steps, mileage, equivalents of flights of stairs, activity level, calories. It also syncs to your computer wirelessly. I've used mine for about a year and a half and like it because it encourages me to do more walking and also is sometimes fun to see how far I've walked (like on a day when we were walking around NYC all day or something).

Not to sidetrack, but this is fitbit.

Basically it's a smart pedometer (i.e. you don't have to set it to your stride or re-set it in the morning, etc). I think there are different versions now, but the basic one tracks steps, mileage, equivalents of flights of stairs, activity level, calories. It also syncs to your computer wirelessly. I've used mine for about a year and a half and like it because it encourages me to do more walking and also is sometimes fun to see how far I've walked (like on a day when we were walking around NYC all day or something).

nice! i use a pedometer now as well (the company pays us to achieve goals with them. they're trying to make people more fit to help with health insurance costs. it hasn't changed my habits, but i figure i might as well do what i always do and get paid vs not getting anything at all for staying fit), but yours sounds way smarter than mine. mine just counts steps and active minutes (any minute where you get more than 135 steps). plus i have to actually plug mine in.

You mean the black hole that eats ball markers when playing golf? I hate those things. Figured a designer chic invented them.

I don't. But I do like the little pocket inside your pocket in other pants.

You mean the black hole that eats ball markers when playing golf? I hate those things. Figured a designer chic invented them.

I've found that pocket good for business cards at networking events.

Back