• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Does anyone have a copy of The Season?

Brings back good memories...God I want us to be good again! Want passion and engagement from a coach like Skip. We're a long way from there.

Thanks for posting those. Damn! That was not only fun to watch, but it was nice to feel that way about WF basketball again. Maybe one day again.

It's amazing how full the Joel was at that time. That game against Duke was absolutely unreal. My how times have changed...

I've got episode 3 up. I'm working on 1 and 2, but it's going to take awhile. I apologize if there are any problems, this is my first upload.

Many thanks for posting them. Those were the days for sure. WFdeacon04 and DeacFreak07 getting some quality face time in the third ep. The "Duke Still Sucks..." shirt is a classic :D

RIP Skip

Sadly, that team pulled one of the biggest choke jobs in all of college basketball. I have actually wondered if I would prefer to not be in the tournament or flame out like we typically do. I would at least like to have hope I guess.

I would take it right now. Seeing the looks on all the UNC fan's faces the other night reminded me of all the times I had the same look on my face. I'd like to be stunned when we lose.

Nice to remember a time when we had big men with actual skills. Nikita couldn't even walk-on to those teams back in the day...or maybe it just feels that way now.

Many thanks for posting them. Those were the days for sure. WFdeacon04 and DeacFreak07 getting some quality face time in the third ep. The "Duke Still Sucks..." shirt is a classic :D

RIP Skip

Man - I haven't seen that video in a while.

I am really depressed now. Prosser was the man - we were lucky to be there during his time.

Our current situation is just so pitiful.

Does anyone remember what it feels like to have a 15-2 record in late January?

Yea..... distant memories.

Back