• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Does anyone watch Castle

DeacWatcher

Ricky Peral
Reaction score
Sure I know its campy, but Nathan Fillion is pretty darn funny. Oh and Stana Katic is pretty hot.

wife watches it, so I've seen about 70% of the episodes; it's ok, Fillion is great. I wish they'd go back to more simple crimes/situations. The show has gotten a little over the top.

Love the show, but am very behind on my DVR'd episodes. Need to catch up soon & get my Nathan Fillion fix. :drool:

Just finished reading the 3 Nikki Heat books on my Kindle. They are written very much like the dialogue & character interaction on the show.

I watch it and know the producer's brother very well. I recently was contacted by the producer for ideas on a plot line for an episode since. I think I gave him some good stuff so I'm hopeful that it'll get in there.

Though every time I watch it I am saddened by the fact that Firefly didn't last longer.

My parents watch it and then my mom is constantly telling me what is going on in the show even though I'd don't care.

My grandmother was a big fan and always wanted the two people to get together. She died two days before that happened.

Back