• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Does Coach K have chest hair? (IMPORTANT)

Does Coach K have chest hair?

• Total voters

Say Hey Deac

Reaction score
Inspired by that awesome pic of Mike Brey's super hairy chest, it got me to wondering about Coach K. He seems like he should be a hairy guy, especially when you see young pics of him where he looks like this:

image.php

With those dark eyebrows, you just think, oh yeah, this guy is naturally hairy. Or at least he was hairy back then. Plus he's of Polish descent, and it's cold in Poland, so with natural selection and all I assume they are a hairy people.

But now that Coach K is old, for whatever reason, my instinct is that he's not hairy anymore. Actually, when I think of a naked Coach K, I kind of imagine he looks like this:

ALL THAT SAID, the weird thing to me is that I looked at the google and I'm actually not sure he was ever hairy to begin with. So perhaps the entire premise is wrong. Behold:

15fg2h0.jpg

Also:

14591945_560807367439801_104079461447630848_n.jpg

(Try to keep it in your pleated old man pants, BKF)

See what I mean? Where is the chest hair? Did he never have any? Weird !!

In any event, it seems like now he definitely doesn't have any:

635900419340710922-Coach-K.jpg

Colangelo-would-like-to-keep-Krzyzewski-J422252A-x-large.jpg

TNZBAMBFRCAOTGA.20090617150134.jpg

To add to the intrigue though, I did find this pic which seems to indicate a tiny amount of whispy chest hair, certainly no chest salad and way less than you'd think he SHOULD have, but something nonetheless:

mike-Krzyzewski.01162283.jpg

Anyway, I'm curious what you guys think. It is pretty mysterious if you ask me.

Coach K is gonna celebrate with his team, then take a shower before bed and it's gonna look like this:

brushwithgreatness4_thumb.png

The younger pics confirm that he is, in fact, Grayson Allen's father.

Explains a lot.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yes, getting back in topic, I found this pic, which is a potential game-changer:

8292ffe8bbe98ebdda5ab15809917f37_f10.jpg

Is that chest hair or a t-shirt? We need more pixels to be sure. I'm also not completely discounting the possibility of a photoshop job. This is Coach K, after all. Remember when he had that dude attack CP3 in that one game at Cameron? No integrity.

Last edited:
Back