• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Donald Gets to Sit in a Big Boy Truck

Yes, if you are in some way holding back some of your brilliant takes the board is a better place for it.

Bumping because every journey begins with a single step.

board republicans have been pretty quiet since their signature issue failed utterly with complete control of the government. except to rehash the "drug tests for deadbeats" issue

at the end of 4 years, republicans will win more seats by blaming democrats for not getting anthing

It amazes me how dependent conservatives are on false equivalency. They can't even admit when their guy looks like an idiot without trying to compare it to a Dem.

I know right. Those conservatives. I mean we have never heard the 'but George W Bush' argument from anyone in the first 4 years of Obamas presidency. Those idiotic conservatives.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

07bbcc1d97d44ad428d93583a7cb97e8.jpg

That is incredible.

I know right. Those conservatives. I mean we have never heard the 'but George W Bush' argument from anyone in the first 4 years of Obamas presidency. Those idiotic conservatives.

Using a false equivalency to defend against claims of using false equivalencies.

A false equivalency while trying to defend a false equivalency.

Perfect.

Back