• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Donald Impeachment

Seriously........who the fuck defends this middle finger to the rule of law!?!?

Brad will around to spike the football tomorrow. He’s probably passed out right now from the 2 minutes of unenthusiastic missionary he was able to muster without his pills tonight after all this winning.

Senate rejects amendment to subpoena Mick Mulvaney along partisan lines, 53-47.

What a joke. Why even bother recording votes. Every single one will be the same. Mittens or some of the other troubled ones might abstain I guess.

I'm glad that nobody has a sketch artist watching me when I attend a work conference to see if I fall asleep. That said, I'm not a US senator at an impeachment trial.

I wish it would move the needle but I don’t think it will. I’m sure the numbers will even out more as it goes along. Republicans will dig in. Hope it will motivate people who don’t like Trump to show up and vote.

I, FOR ONE, AM SHOCKED THAT THE SENATE IS JUST GOING THROUGH THE MOTIONS WITH NO INTENT OF REMOVING TRUMP FROM OFFICE !!!!

This all a show. Pubs aren’t going to actually hold a serious, real trial, but the Dems are putting on a show of making the Pubs very obviously rig the trial. It’s really the only play the Dems had because no matter what evidence and testimony they gathered, McConnell was going to exonerate Trump. The only play they had was to try and make the Pubs look like a bunch of democracy hating assholes and the remind people of that over and over and over until Nov. I’m not saying it will pay off, I’m saying it was either this or just drop the whole thing and hope for the best.

I love how the Democracy cheerleaders are banking on November! NOTHING has been done to combat meddling again so all these senators know they have nothing to worry about.

I love how the Democracy cheerleaders are banking on November! NOTHING has been done to combat meddling again so all these senators know they have nothing to worry about.

Yep. They’re all in for Trump and whatever foreign interference he’s hooking up for them.

Back