• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Donald Impeachment

No wonder the Republicans opposed having real lawyers ask questions here. Daniel Goldman is killing this. Taylor and Kent are so obviously above crass politics and are meticulous in their preparation that they will likely eviscerate the GOP's attempts to attack them.

Taylor sounds like a classic news anchor.

Sondland better hope Trump will pardon him. He sure looks like he's being hung out to dry and be Manafort's cellmate.

No wonder the Republicans opposed having real lawyers ask questions here. Daniel Goldman is killing this. Taylor and Kent are so obviously above crass politics and are meticulous in their preparation that they will likely eviscerate the GOP's attempts to attack them.

Taylor sounds like a classic news anchor.

he sounds like Walter Cronkite

Yeah moving forward both parties should use counsel to ask questions. It's not that there aren't attorneys (and non-attorneys - see AOC) in Congress who can't do a good job but the odds that they do a better job than attorneys who focus all their time on this are slim.

Besides flowing better, it makes the insane clown show of Benghazi, Lewandowski and other hearings much less likely.

Yeah moving forward both parties should use counsel to ask questions. It's not that there aren't attorneys (and non-attorneys - see AOC) in Congress who can't do a good job but the odds that they do a better job than attorneys who focus all their time on this are slim.

The more lawyers in the world the better right,

All questioning from the Republican side is just BS speculation and conjecture. Taylor can't answer any of this BS. Kind of killing the lawyers are better argument.

They aren't laying a glove on Kent or Taylor. Nothing factual only innuendo. Of course, nothing about Trump.

All questioning from the Republican side is just BS speculation and conjecture. Taylor can't answer any of this BS. Kind of killing the lawyers are better argument.

Republicans are shitty. Their lawyers would be shitty too.

By the way, I’m all for investigating shady board dealings. Lock up Hunter Biden and all of them.

The GOP Counsel was trying make it look bad that Hunter Biden didn't relocate to Ukraine to be on Barisma's Board. My friend was on the BOD of a NYSE company. Some of the other board members lived in Brazil, Colombia, Chile and many places other than NYC or Panama City, Panama (the other HQ).

Of course, he hasn't addressed anything about Trump himself. Why isn't this guy wearing a MAGA hat?

Just finishing all my morning meetings and shit and sitting down with a tuna wrap and some delicious cauliflower soup my wife made. What have I missed?

Just finishing all my morning meetings and shit and sitting down with a tuna wrap and some delicious cauliflower soup my wife made. What have I missed?

Whitey Bulgar is involved and isn’t actually dead.

Back