• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Donald Trump Real Political Positions?

dmcheatw

Reaction score
Notice i'm not saying is he really a (r) or (d), i just want to know which way he leans (conserv. or lib.) on social issues, economic issues, domestic issues, international affairs, defense, SS, universal healthcare, education, gun control, etc. etc. Reason I ask is he's always been more left leaning from what I could tell over the years, but that was as a businessman/entertainer. I know the jury is out on a POTUS Trump, but interested to hear opinions.

He has to know that mexico is NOT gonna pay for a wall...but what are the things he rly believes? He's been on record oft enough, and long enough, finding out where his heart lies shouldn't really be as hard as everyone seems to think it is.

Last edited:
I thought there was only one thing missing from the sports board was a Trump article. Nice touch.

But will he make Wake basketball great again?

lol yeah i'm a couple deep, can this be moved to tunnels or am i better off just trying again?

If one thing is for sure he wouldn't put up with losers like Ron Wellman. Only three conference wins between football and basketball this year? Sad!

He would put Wake athletics back on a winning streak because all he does is win, win, and win! And once he's done winning, he's going to win some more!

WELLMAN OUT! TRUMP IN! TRUMP FOR AD 2016!

donald-trump-small-hands.jpg

The entirety of Donald J Trump's political positions can be summed up in 4 simple words: Make America Great Again

I would gladly welcome Trump as our AD.

so we're all understandably, clearly, for a trump led WFU AD/prez/1 man BoT

Make Wake Great Again
......?

Trump would be one helluva basketball recruiter

Definitely would have landed Giles

Trump would be one helluva basketball recruiter

Definitely would have landed Giles

giles..PLUS best words, PLUS best deals, PLUS mexico pays for wall, PLUS best lawyers, PLUS sufficient hand size, PLUS best hair...

but wut about the issues?

Last edited:
Back