• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

don't do it

IMABEHERE

Reaction score
Hearing rumblings about a banner fly by at the game Saturday. Don't do it. These players don't deserve that type of circus move...

Hearing rumblings about a banner fly by at the game Saturday. Don't do it. These players don't deserve that type of circus move...

It wont be flying during the game. The message doesn't have anything to do with the players. Never has, never will.

No, those rumblings are your reaction to the 3 chili dogs you had for lunch.

Last edited:
I'm extremely sympathetic to the players, that being said at this point it's bigger than the athletes.

Please check pm on other board....

Dude, that is out of line.

That's way over the top. This kind of stuff undermines the credibility of protests. The powers that be do not want to appear to capitulate to idiots.

IMBEHERE deserves to be heard and respected.

That's way over the top. This kind of stuff undermines the credibility of protests. The powers that be do not want to appear to capitulate to idiots.

IMBEHERE deserves to be heard and respected.

He does. I hope to keep that line of communication with him in the future.

Who the hell is IMBEHERE? And why should he/she be allowed to not get poked fun at while others are? It was just a fat joke, they happen on here daily.

Maybe 'cause he has a personal interest in this team that transcends any interest that you have!

And if you want people "on the other side" to listen to your complaints you shouldn't have to ask that question.

The purpose of protest is to change minds, this kind of talk alienates and doesn't persuade anyone.

I'm not interested in having players' family members attacked on here. That's pretty damn low, even for Moonz. Get out of here with that garbage.

Back