• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Dook Game Time (speculation wanted)

Henry Chinaski

Steve Lepore
Reaction score
Family is planning on making the game on the way to the mountains for t-giving week. Any speculation on potential game time? I can't imagine there is any scenario it is a night game, right? Doesn't this have nooner written all over it?

No reason for anything other than noon.

We are the second best ACC game that day that doesn’t already have a time slot. ACCN has slots to fill. I could see us in the 330 slot there, or even the night slot if Pitt-VT gets picked up by an ESPN network

71a836d396124098e4001d7d23662081.jpg

I am flying home that day, getting in around 7 or 730 so a night game would be a-ok with me.

At 9-1 and in charge of the ACC we'll definitely be looking at an ESPN or ABC game. Sounds like Fox is gonna have Penn State-Ohio State so anything is possible

State-GT (Thurs. 8:00 pm ESPN)
BC-ND (2:30 pm NBC)
Miami-FIU (7:30 pm CBSSN)
Wake-Duke
Cuse-Louisville
Mercer-UNC
Pitt-VT
Liberty-UVA

All of these games stink except for Pitt-VT. Depending on how the next two weeks shake out, this game might be important in deciding the Coastal. I can see us getting the 3:30 slot or sliding into the night game.

No reason for anything other than noon.

ACCN changes the TV selection equation going forward, someone has to play in those 3:30 and 7:30pm slots each week. A matchup that was once a likely noon or 1pm (with no TV) kick-off in mid-to-late November could easily end up in the afternoon or at night going forward.

Back