• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Dook - we can ruin their season

wfu22fan

Banhammer'd
Reaction score
WFU and UNC can rain on Dook's parade to the ACC title game . Let's do it, Deacs!

Ruin is a bit strong considering they've already accomplished their best season in 20 years at least.

Honestly, knowing that Duke's failures and a loss to UNC would further benefit that bunch of hayseeds in Blacksburg, I'll just pull for Wake to win but wish Duke the best the remainder of their season.

I'm not really sure we "can" considering I don't think we can score a touch down. As much as I hate Duke basketball I'm enjoying their football success this year. I would like for them to come rub our leadership's face in the shit pile our program has become.

Cutliffe came from some big time programs and has been building a better program than Duke has had. Grobe came from pretty small time programs and is still small time in his thinking. It is clear that his bosses support small time thinking concerning WF football. It remains to be seen whether Cutcliffe can continue the success, but I get the feeling that he would not be as satisfied to get a huge raise only to sink back into obscurity as our coach has been.

Thought I had screwed up the posting process. Get over it dude

Back