• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Doral Moore Vicious Dunk on ESPN2

Reaction score
Anyone else just see that? One handed violent throw down against Findlay Prep in national high school semifinal on ESPN2 in first 6 minutes of the game. Of course announcers said he's a Wake Forest commit.

Maybe I'm a little slow, but I just realized a connection here..............Danny Manning - Doral Moore - DM
just sayin....

Holy shit that's one way to send it to OT

To me, what happens before the dunk is more impressive. What I see when I watch that clip is a nice over-the-shoulder catch, then sealing off the defender with the backside to set up the dunk. I look forward to seeing him in black and gold and watching how he develops under DMann!

other than dunking once hard, how did our man at Montverde do?

I *think* he also had one rebound. Other than those two instances, he didn't even touch the ball. Only played about six minutes. He wasn't the only D1 commit languishing on their bench, though, so who knows.

doral has not seen the floor in the second half of the championship game versus oak hill

doral has not seen the floor in the second half of the championship game versus oak hill

This Montverde head coach is a slime ball. His one player literally grabbed an Oak Hill big mans dick when he set a screen on him. And later in the game the same kid was trying to sneakily hide behind the Oak Hill huddle.

Back