• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Doral Moore

EagleDeac

Reaction score
2-2, 4 points, 2 rebounds, 1 block and 1 steal in FIVE MINUTES. i guess saving him for the tournament.

2-2, 4 points, 2 rebounds, 1 block and 1 steal in FIVE MINUTES. i guess saving him for the tournament.

Manning needs to have Moore really working on his cardio in the offseason. I think that kid has some serious potential.

The worst was when Dinos got his fourth foul early in the second half and Danny put in....not Moore...but fucking GMC. Unreal.

The offense opens up so much more for DT when he plays with Moore, but Danny won't let them play more than two minutes a game together.

Didn't Manning claim that he didn't want to play Moore and DT together? Doesn't make any sense, but I believe that is what he said.

Didn't Manning claim that he didn't want to play Moore and DT together? Doesn't make any sense, but I believe that is what he said.

We are at our best with DT playing with Collins or Moore because teams can't double and triple DT. DT in there with no other bigs gives us no rim protection and kills his offensive production. Our putrid shooting requires that we play DT with Doral or Moore and go inside. It worked in the first half but of course it was abandoned in the second half.

Most teams double Devin from the wing because we couldn't throw it in the ocean

I believe it. Manning's shown plenty of arrogance in his decision making and resistance to make changes. In the ND game, DT was getting shut down most of the game and we couldn't get anything going against their zone. When Moore finally entered the game midway through the second half, DT scored like 10 points in 5 minutes and had one or two assists to Moore.

It's remarkable to me that we could go 1-10 and not, at least, tinker with the starting line up. Dinos, Wilbekin and CMM are not starter level in the ACC. Might as well get Collins ready now. He may be out in 3 mins with foul trouble but maybe it lights a fire in Dinos. Consistency is not our friend right now.

Not to mention the 4 is DTs natural position and playing Moore would allow him to slide there.

Not to mention the 4 is DTs natural position and playing Moore would allow him to slide there.

Quit making sense, PTown.

What has Manning done differently to rectify these problems? I've missed some of the games and all the interviews.

Quit making sense, PTown.

What has Manning done differently to rectify these problems? I've missed some of the games and all the interviews.

Well...... 'they need to do what they told them in the game plan and practice'. Basically.

Back