• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

dragon*con is back baby!!! ATL baby!! Take that Shitlotte (Charlotte)!!!

Kanye West

Banhammer'd
Reaction score
http://www.dragoncon.org/

Dragon_Con_2008_-_343.jpg

boogity just came his size 40 waist nantucket reds

what's Moonz's decision making process for deciding to post as either Kanye West or Marquee Moon?

This is happening at the same time as Black Pride Atlanta. It's a magnificent gift to be able to telework on the Fridays when this shit really gets going.

Last weekend to rock the Nantucket

Dragoncon was the best wknd of the year when I used to work downtown.

The people watching is certainly awesome. I asked one of my co-workers this morning whether the folks that go to Dragoncon know that they are weird and just own it or whether they think this is normal.

I'm in ATL right now. Crazies everywhere, including a chick with an enormous wrench hanging from her back.

I was at the braves game last night and saw a chick dressed in a mascot level furry costume that was the flying dog from The Neverending Story.

It was 88 degrees after the sun went down. Unreal.

That.is.ah.mazing.

The people watching is certainly awesome. I asked one of my co-workers this morning whether the folks that go to Dragoncon know that they are weird and just own it or whether they think this is normal.

A friend of mine from Wake is down there dressed as Silent Bob. He nailed the costume and some of his pics are hilarious.

Back