• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Drea de Matteo

Freakindeacon33

Reaction score
Holy crap, did anyone see the new episode of Californication with Drea de Matteo (Adriana from The Sopranos) in it? She was a fat, disgusting stripper. I had no idea it was her until the credits at the end. Talk about letting yourself go.

Holy crap, did anyone see the new episode of Californication with Drea de Matteo (Adriana from The Sopranos) in it? She was a fat, disgusting stripper. I had no idea it was her until the credits at the end. Talk about letting yourself go.

She had a baby a few months before filming this so maybe she didn't let herself go as much as she didn't lose the baby weight since it made sense for her character to be out of shape. Just my speculation.

Last edited:
She had a baby a few months before filming this so maybe she didn't let herself go as much as she didn't loose the baby weight since it made sense for her character to be out of shape. Just my speculation.

I just googled around to check up on this and this is the case, her filming happened very soon after the baby.

She was on Desperate Housewives last season and she hadn't "let herself go" as you put it. I'd say it is just post pregnancy weight that she hasn't lost yet.

Yeah, she is still involved in SOA and never looked as heavy as she did last night. And damn was she an annoying character last night.

How does everyone feel about the show this season? It hasn't been that great, imo. I really liked the first 3 seasons.

you should probably neg rep me for having never watched the Sopranos. No HBO but I haven't done the DVDs or anything either.

Not her best work. Not sure why they would even cast her in that role if she just had a baby.

I gave up on Californiacation a few seasons back.

How does everyone feel about the show this season? It hasn't been that great, imo. I really liked the first 3 seasons.

Nothing can top the first season or two, but I still love the show.

Drea-de-Matteo-4.jpg

Hmmm, I wonder how they're going to write her pregnancy into the next season of SOA since they brought her back? Have they filmed the next season yet?

Never thought she was that hot. Very good on the Sopranos though.

Back