• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Dreading UNC Game

roy wont run it up so bad. we'll get up ~20 and waffle around that for the rest of the game.

roy wont run it up so bad. we'll get up ~20 and waffle around that for the rest of the game.

And we'll hear all about the "improvements" the team has made to keep it within 20 of UNC.

Last edited:
74-55 final only cause Roy put in the subs once up 30.

Last edited:
If anyone wears pansy blue near me I plan to make them miserable. It is all I have left.

UNC will be over-confident............we'll sneak up and surprise them.
Upset City

Well I was there for the 2005 game. Great win. But there were too many UNC fans then....I dread to think what this year will be.

anything over 50 is too much.

This is the game where I said we hit absolute bottom in the "bottom" thread. It just may the game where I hit absolute bottom after 35+ years of being a Wake fan. All I want is a final four before I die (I'm 50), and the thought of all those 'holes sitting in the Joel just pisses me off. I grew up in WS, and have hated the Heels at unhealthy levels for as long as I can remember. I just want to put Wellman at center court and Taliban all over him for allowing this proud program to fall to this level. As you can tell, I am in full melt down when it comes to Wake BB.

+1 from a 50 yr. old WS native and Wake grad

Back