• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

DRIVEN -- Danny Manning: Demon Deacon Revival - 12/3 10:30pm Fox Sports South

Someone should dvr this thing and put it on YouTube, then post the link here.

I was PUMPED UP after watching that last night. I truly believe that one day we'll be as good as we were when Dino was here!

"In 5 years time, DM will be one of the greatest coaches in the game." -Bill Self

My searches for this have proven fruitless, even within the darker corners of the Internet. Has anyone had any luck finding this ep of DRIVEN online (not including FoxSportsGo, which I'm guessing only has it for Fox Sports South subscribers)?

From what I've been told, it will be available to watch on Fox Sports Go at the same time it's replayed on Fox Sports South. I've asked if there will be any additional methods to watch it digitally, but so far no alternatives have been provided.

Here are the additional showtimes:
Tuesday, December 8 7 p.m. ET FOX Sports South
Wednesday, December 9 11 p.m. ET FOX Sports South
Monday, December 14 10 p.m. ET FOX Sports South
Tuesday, December 22 6:30 p.m. ET FOX Sports South
Tuesday, December 22 11 p.m. ET FOX Sports South
Thursday, December 24 10 p.m. ET FOX Sports South
Saturday, December 26 8:30 a.m. ET FOX Sports South
Sunday, December 27 6 p.m. ET FOX Sports South

From what I've been told, it will be available to watch on Fox Sports Go at the same time it's replayed on Fox Sports South. I've asked if there will be any additional methods to watch it digitally, but so far no alternatives have been provided.

Here are the additional showtimes:
Tuesday, December 8 7 p.m. ET FOX Sports South
Wednesday, December 9 11 p.m. ET FOX Sports South
Monday, December 14 10 p.m. ET FOX Sports South
Tuesday, December 22 6:30 p.m. ET FOX Sports South
Tuesday, December 22 11 p.m. ET FOX Sports South
Thursday, December 24 10 p.m. ET FOX Sports South
Saturday, December 26 8:30 a.m. ET FOX Sports South
Sunday, December 27 6 p.m. ET FOX Sports South

Guess I'll watch when I visit Mom for Xmas.

Nice fluff piece; nothing of substance, but good exposure for the program. Now we just have to win.

I like seeing the Wake Forest name, etc. out there with positive commentary about our program & its future, after the debacle of the Bzzz years. I'm liking what I've seen from Danny so far & am excited about basketball again. Feels good!!

Back