• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Drunkorexia

Not shocking. I had to hear a presentation the other month on that exact topic, but they didn't call it drunkorexia, and how the largest group of binge drinkers is college age women. They were discussing how it has grown exponentially in recent years, especially with hard liquor.

Reactions: ONW
Not shocking. I had to hear a presentation the other month on that exact topic, but they didn't call it drunkorexia, and how the largest group of binge drinkers is college age women. They were discussing how it has grown exponentially in recent years, especially with hard liquor.

Yeah I was going to say, shouldn't this just be called college girls?

I had a buddy that was looking to drop a few pounds a couple of years ago and went on the Miller Light Diet. It actually worked pretty well.

One of my friends had a Dr. tell her that she was only alive because of the blood sugar level from the beers she was drinking and to go buy a steak...and eat it.

drunkorexia sounds way more fun than regular anorexia

Back