• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Duke / Arizona Thread

Charles knows a lot about basketball. And, yes, I'm Captain Obvious!

If you asked me back in the 90s to name the elite basketball player who would be one of the top analysts in the game, I wouldn't have said Charles Barkley even if you told me he played for the Suns.

Of course, I wouldn't have said KJ would be the mayor of Sacramento either.

I hope Miller stays at Arizona and can bring them back to being consistently good. They are an easy program to cheer for from an outside perspective.

Except when they had Miles Simon. Couldn't stand that guy.

I'm still gloating about this win :werd:[/]

Not weird. I feel the same way. I am sick of Duke winning the ACC and then I got tired of hearing all about Coach K breaking the record and how "wonderful" it would be to see a Duke-UNC final four. Now if UNC loses tonight, it will make this tournament perfect.

WHAT THE HELL HAPPEN! I HAD TO WORK I MISSED THE GAME! DUKE WAS SUPPOST TO WIN EASY! WHAT THE HELL!! BULLCRAP! THIS IS BULLCRAP! THE REFFS CHEATED US SO BAD!! UNREAL! STEALING! HOW DO THEY STEAL FROM POOR DUKE KIDS LIKE THIS!! CHEATING! I AM GONE TO SUE THEM REFFS FOR THIS!! NO ONE DOES THIS CRIME AND GETS AWAY!! NO ONE!! DONT THEY EVEN KNOW WHO I AM!! This is DUKE yo! DUKE!!

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!! BOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!! What a jipp! BOOOOOO!!! My HEEEELZ and Oiho State will teach them reffs a lessen!! YOu cant get away with cheating against all the awesome teams like this just you wait!!

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!

I AM SO SICK OF ALLWAYS BEING CHEATED BY CHEATING JEALOUS REFFS!! WHY DO THEY EVEN HAVE REFFS GET RID OF THEM!! FIRE THEM ALL IS WHAT I SAY! DO IT!! STOP THE CRIMES!!!

I'm bummed I missed the second half of this game... I went to bed after the first half thinking Duke was in the drivers seat for the win.

I hope Miller stays at Arizona and can bring them back to being consistently good. They are an easy program to cheer for from an outside perspective.

Except when they had Miles Simon. Couldn't stand that guy.

Yea, I agree; college basketball just seems more legit when Arizona is an elite program. Judging by Sean Miller's early recruiting results, they very well may be headed that way.

Back