• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Duke-Carolina

I want five OT's and watch ESPN have a heart attack.

Fuck duke I hope they lose by 20. (I’m sure they will shoot 83758484 more FT than UNC)

Coach K has coached 23 consensus All-Americans and no Top 75 all-time NBA players.

Was not happy to hear Jay Bilas say Bacot was the ACC POY. He’s normally got a pretty solid perspective.

Was not happy to hear Jay Bilas say Bacot was the ACC POY. He’s normally got a pretty solid perspective.

Bilas’ family of Wake alums must have told him we’re pissed. Now he’s comparing Bacot to Tim Duncan.

The amazing thing, well maybe not so amazing, is that on every network they feel they need to do a little bio on kaye as if no one ever heard of him before today.

There are plenty of sports fans, particularly younger sports fans who don't know his whole story. This is typical stuff when great coaches retire especially with build-up that gives media time to put together their stories.

There are plenty of sports fans, particularly younger sports fans who don't know his whole story. This is typical stuff when great coaches retire especially with build-up that gives media time to put together their stories.

Which is why the egotistical douchebag announced his retirement a year in advance instead of just fucking going away like Roy did.

Which is why the egotistical douchebag announced his retirement a year in advance instead of just fucking going away like Roy did.

Pretty much. And you can tell Duke came out tight tonight due to all the hype.

Does ESPN have a Blockbuster game every week or is this unique to this one?

Back