• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Duke Ejiofor Appreciation Thread

TownieDeac

words are futile devices
Reaction score
Big reason we won today and a huge leader on defense. Love his motor.

Been a while since we've had a DE that could consistently impact a game like that. So much Duke on duke crime.

Jeremy Thompson had 8.5 sacks in his four years at Wake. Duke has 6.5 in his last two games

What did we consider Kyle Wilber, DE or LB?

Wilber was probably more disruptive than Thompson, but he still never got more than 6 sacks in a season. Duke has topped that already. His 6.5 sacks are good for a tie for 12th-most in a season at WF. Honestly, the answer to this question is probably Calvin Pace.

We recorded a grand total of 20 sacks last season. We have 14 this year already.

Wilber was probably more disruptive than Thompson, but he still never got more than 6 sacks in a season. Duke has topped that already. The answer probably is Calvin Pace.

We recorded a grand total of 20 sacks last season. We have 14 this year already.

I think Duke could end up better than any of them.

Beast. That first drive on D of the second half won the game.

We snagged him from Rice, right? Given his size, I would think he is a legit NFL prospect.

Totally in. Nikita Whitlock was awfully disruptive and sack-capable.

He was a monster today. One of the better defensive performances I can remember by a Wake player.

Straight up MONSTER....If he played at Clem or FSU he'd be all ACC...

Wilber was probably more disruptive than Thompson, but he still never got more than 6 sacks in a season. Duke has topped that already. His 6.5 sacks are good for a tie for 12th-most in a season at WF. Honestly, the answer to this question is probably Calvin Pace.

:eek:

Back