• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Duke game at 12:30

Damn. 3 weeks if you count the FSU game.

In late breaking news, ESPN is moving the Clemson kickoff from 7:30 pm to 12:30 pm. We'll be the first Thursday afternoon/morning game ever.

In late breaking news, ESPN is moving the Clemson kickoff from 7:30 pm to 12:30 pm. We'll be the first Thursday afternoon/morning game ever.

Now that wouldn't bother me since I would then be forced to take the whole day off from work!!!

I often watch night college football games on TV and think how neat it would be if my team were able to host games in the evening with opponents other than Liberty, Gardner-Webb, and the like.

I often watch night college football games on TV and think how neat it would be if my team were able to host games in the evening with opponents other than Liberty, Gardner-Webb, and the like.

Like Notre Dame last year, even though we lost, the atmosphere was awesome. Also, hosting BC back in 2006 was awesome.

Exactly. Imagine being able to have games like that more than maybe once a season. Must be nice.

Exactly. Imagine being able to have games like that more than maybe once a season. Must be nice.

It would be nice. I guess the Thursday nighter with Clemson could shape up to be pretty good if we can get our act together, but nothing bests big Saturday night games.

Back