• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Duke Game Time - 7:30 ACCN

If Newman can't throw to these receivers it's time for Hartman. He throws to these guys a lot more and this team needs a win. Six consecutive quarters without a TD.

Well, we better hope Surratt comes back because, ugh, I'm just a little scared if he doesn't.

I don’t think I’ve seen a team get this much pass rush pressure on us all year

As predictable as our offense is, Duke's defense is just as predictable. A screen pass is needed.

In this type of weather, why is Clawson continuing to use 3 or 4 WR sets and throwing the ball down the field? Plus, the two WRs that made that style of offense work aren’t playing tonight. It’s like trying to fit a square peg in a round hole. Just line up and run the ball down their throat because Duke hasn’t shown the ability to stop the run.

In this type of weather, why is Clawson continuing to use 3 or 4 WR sets and throwing the ball down the field? Plus, the two WRs that made that style of offense work aren’t playing tonight. It’s like trying to fit a square peg in a round hole. Just line up and run the ball down their throat because Duke hasn’t shown the ability to stop the run.

Probably never practiced I formation

I wish Newman wouldn’t run so much.

Oh wait. Never mind.

Back